Saturday, March 21, 2020

We Gather Together...


Sometimes the best-laid plans don’t work out.  Or are at least slow in being realized.  We had hoped to get the worship services at Bolivar and Whiteville live-streaming this Sunday – May 22.  But that will not be the case.  I am still in hopes that we can have everything de-bugged soon.  We are still working diligently. 

Meanwhile there will be a new service of worship recorded that day at Bolivar church, and it will be online at https://vimeo.com/bfumc by mid-day Sunday.  I encourage you to look in, and to treat the experience as if you were actually in the sanctuary.

The piano player, the video technician and I will be the only people physically in the sanctuary.  But I will experience the entirety of our church family/families in spirit.  Please join us.  Pray for those involved in the service and who will be participating from afar.

We are still the church.

Rick

No comments:

Post a Comment

Belated thoughts on Palm/Passion Sunday

Palm/Passion Sunday: I remember the first couple of times I heard that term.    It refers, of course, to the Sunday prior to Easter Day. It ...